Treasure Trove Tuesday: Blog Love.

Jodie over at Love, Laughter and Decor was too kind and nominated With Joy for a fun little blog trophy.
Love Laughter and Decor
Jodie blogs about her passion for decorating. You must check out the recent dalmation party she just completed.
And the Versatile blogger award is now passed to....
A Soul on Tiptoes - She makes me think in new ways and I love pondering the name of her blog.
A Soul on Tiptoes
Jacyln - Her posts just make me smile.
Faith, Love & Happiness
Amanda - My new connection for the Relevant Conference in October.
My Heart's Desire
Erin - one of my BFF's who has a passion for decorating or I should say re-decorating.
Naturally i
Ginger&Val - an inspirational and comedic sister duo.
Saltwater Coke
Award "rules": 1. Thank the person whom awarded you and link back to them in your post. 2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself. 3. Pass the award on to 5 "new" found bloggers. 4. Contact each blogger and let them know you want to pass the award on to them. Nominees, let the giver of the award know you accept the nomination.

SEVEN random Carey facts.
If I haven't just eaten I can show you that I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
I have been dreaming of going on a hot air balloon ride since 10th grade.
I can never seem to put things away after I am done with them.
I fear not trying.
I wish I wasn't so shy.
Coming up with seven of these is really hard.
I am going to London this summer for my baby brothers wedding. A dream come true!

Jaclyn (March 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM)  

Thanks for passing along the award to me! I'm honored! I'm also a bit slow...so I'm trying to get this post up tomorrow. I'll let you know when I get it up!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks